What shifts are taking part on your organisation? If you are like the vast majority of organisations Mind-Gap works with you’ll be somewhere on this great image by Ralph Stacey:
Take a moment and reflect on where you have been, where you are now, and where you might be heading.
What we love about life today is the abundance of resources to help you navigate through these changes…One of the key sources of intelligence we access is that from Mc Kinseys. You can sign up for free alerts and research articles here.
This document cites the top 10 shifts that Mc Kinsyes see as happening over the next few years. Review them here:
The full document is here and we’d recommend you take some time to ‘jump in the helicopter’ and review your business against these potential shifts. Why not ask yourself 5 key strategic questions:
- What are the fundamental forces shaping our business world and that of the world generally?
- What is our ideal role in this new environment?
- What sort of evolutionary steps do we have to take to position ourselves in this new world?
- How much time do we have?
- Wat is the ‘management challenge’ (operational capacity, knowledge, skills etc)
If we can help you shape this new world, you know where we are!